|Description||She is Mary and John’s youngest, except the one they have on the way. The most gifted in magic, and the most playful. Combat is in fact nothing but a game to her, which she plays with the flames that flow from the palms of her hands.|
|Fighting Style||Ranged ➜ Pyromancer|
|Primary Attack||Fireball: While standing still, Lucy shoots fireballs at her enemies, picking up speed and including additional sidewinder fireballs the more shots made.|
|Evade||Blink: Lucy darts forward with the aid of magic to avoid her foes.|
Codex[edit | edit source]
She is weird, mostly undefinable, and sometimes even unbearable.
When she was very young, her mother relapsed into her old sickness and had to travel to Terralava to seek medical help. A trip that took a long time. As a result, her grandmother Margaret was her early caregiver and first teacher.
From the moment that Lucy could hold a pen in her hand, she has been drawing and painting non-stop. The world around her is like her drawings: new, ever-changing, unstable and full to the brim with new ideas and concepts. Ideas that for her, transform into playful impressions that are often more amusing to the rest of the family.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Lucy and a spunky and high-spirited girl full of energy. Her young mind bursts with creativity and playfulness. She is always trying to make other people smile, and is rarely seen down. She tends to get a bit annoyed when her brothers pick on her for being loud, often saying how Kevin is much louder in his room.
Gifted in magic, being taught by Grandma Margaret herself, and wants to put it good use to help her family fight the corruption. Her personality bursts even in her magic, mastering fire, air and even the power of illusion.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Lucy is a ranged-oriented character, much like her older sister, Linda. However, instead of arrows, Lucy employs powerful magic, ranging from fireballs to cyclones. Her kit is highly versatile, providing damage, crowd control and support abilities, making her invaluable in co-op. Her abilities are use a special resource called mana, which recharges over time.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Very high attack speed, providing an effective sustained damage-per-second.
- Primary Attacks will spawn additional fireballs the longer she holds the attack.
- Has the fastest and best Evade in the game.
- Cyclone is a powerful crowd-control ability that can hit multiple enemies, specially in tight corridors.
- It is a notable ability as it do not have cooldown, allowing Lucy to spam it as long she has mana.
- Surprisingly resilient thanks to Protective Ward, which is one of the best defensive abilities in the game.
- Can distract opponents with Decoy, which will also copy another character while in co-op.
- Her Guardian's Rage deals a lot of damage while simultaneously making Lucy even more resilient.
- Can passively provide gemstones to other characters upon entering a dungeon.
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Lowest health in the game, being vulnerable if out of charges of Protective Ward.
- Unlike Linda, she can't attack and run at the same time.
- Her Primary Attacks don't travel fullscreen like Linda's arrows, preventing her from hitting enemies offscreen.
- Very reliant on "kiting" opponents to deal effective damage.
- Cyclone consumes a lot of mana, which takes a considerate time to refill.
- Because of this, she is very frail if out of mana and surrounded by enemies.
List Of Abilities[edit | edit source]
Active: Skill Lv 0
Create a tornado at Lucy's location that pulls in and damages enemies.
Passive: Skill Lv 0
As long as Lucy remains untouched for 8 seconds, a magical barrier appears around her, absorbing the next damage received.
Trait: Skill Lv 4
Lucy's ability to look past the darkness rubs off on the entire family. All members enter the dungeons with one gemstone.
Active: Skill Lv 4
Leave a decoy that distracts enemies away from Lucy and other family members.
Active: Skill Lv 4
Lucy enters a temporary state between the physical and spiritual, gaining extraordinary abilities.
Storms for All•
Trait: Skill Lv 8
Family members gain Lucy's abilities' runes.
Active: Skill Lv 8
Enemies killed by primary attacks have a chance to explode in fire.
Passive: Skill Lv 8
Increase the chance of damage of the Sidewinders that burst forth from Lucy's fireballs.
The Fire Child•
Trait: Skill Lv 14
All family members are reinforced, Lucy appearing to summon a decoy upon evading at just the right moment.
Passive: Skill Lv 14
Critical hits have a chance to summon a small cyclone.
Active: Skill Lv 14
While in Guardian's Rage, ignite the air around Lucy, causing an explosion of scorching fire.
Soul of the Family•
Trait: Skill Lv 20
Lucy's continued dancing brightens everyone's day. All family members enter dungeons with another additional gemstone.
Passive: Skill Lv 20
Upon receiving fatal damage, Lucy instead conjures a Decoy and temporarily becomes invulnerable.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Lucy playing with Ryker.