Runes are items that are found in dungeons and lost on death.
Runes are specific to each character, and to each one of their attacks/abilities. For instance Runes that apply to one ability will not apply to another. The player can hold a single Rune for each attack/ability they have.
Runes have a durability and will gradually wear out as the player uses an attack/ability.
- Pyro Blade: Primary attack deals fire damage, burning enemies over time
- Knockout Block: Blocking will stun enemies
- Bludgeoning Fall: Heaven's Strike stuns enemies
- Kevin's Scourging Knives: Mark releases Kevin's Fan of Knives during Scourging Whip
- Arcane Strap: Scourging Whip leaves a pool of energy that damages enemies
- Vortex Shot: Explosive Shot pulls enemies towards the center of it's area of effect
- Accelerated Core: Increase primary attack speed, but reduces Sidewinders
- Rocket Barrage: Primary attack and Sidewinders explode on impact, damaging nearby enemies
- Three Degrees: Primary attack launches 3 fireballs but Sidewinders are reduced
- Devouring Storm: Cyclone pulls in enemies more forcefully
- Orbiting Tornado: Cyclone orbit around Lucy
- Ultimate Storm: Two additional smaller Cyclones are conjured
- ???: Decoy has more health
- ???: Decoy does returns thorns damage to enemies